Conditions of Sale
- All bids are binding.
- Items are sold in "as-is" condition.
- Due to the unique nature of each item, all sales of authenticated items are final.
- Buyer acknowledges that Seller shall not be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages or lost profits (however arising, including negligence) arising out of or in connection with the sale of items on this site.
- These Conditions of Sale are subject to change without prior notice.
- Seller reserves the right to extend or cancel the auction at any time.
To prevent fraudulent bidding, we require a credit card to place a bid on any auction item. Payment types accepted include American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
The credit card will be authorized to ensure it is valid. A temporary transaction of $1 dollar will appear on the card for a nominal dollar amount. This authorization is temporary and will be automatically deleted as soon as a credit card is authorized.
The credit card on file will be automatically processed to pay for the auction item if you are the successful auction winner. On the next business day after the auction closes.
Buyer pays all shipping costs as determined at the time of sale.
Buyer pays all applicable, tariffs, duties and any additional costs associated with shipping inside or outside of North America (if any).
Buyer is responsible for paying all applicable taxes to the proper jurisdiction (if any).
Placing a Bid
When a user places a bid they will be notified via email to confirm that bid. They will also be notified via email if they are outbid. Please keep refreshing the website during a current auction to see if the lots have had any activity on them. The website will not automatically do this for you.
During the close of an auction; There is a five-minute rule in effect. If a user bids with 30 seconds to go during an auction on a specific lot. That lot will be automatically extended for another five minutes until no user bids on it. At that time, the lot will then close.
High bidding Tie; If a user places a max bid and is the first user to do so on a lot, they will win that lot if there is a tiebreaker. This happens when two users place the same bid amount for an item.
We ship to the United States, Canada, and Internationally. Shipping charges will be added to the final bid price of each item. Please contact email@example.com PRIOR TO THE FINAL 48 HOURS of each auction if you have specific shipping instructions.