Conditions of Sale
- All bids are binding.
- Items are sold in "as-is" condition.
- Due to the unique nature of each item, all sales of authenticated items are final.
- Buyer acknowledges that Seller shall not be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages or lost profits (however arising, including negligence) arising out of or in connection with the sale of items on this site.
- These Conditions of Sale are subject to change without prior notice.
- Seller reserves the right to extend or cancel the auction at any time.
To prevent fraudulent bidding, we require a credit card to place a bid on any auction item. Payment types accepted include American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
The credit card will be authorized to ensure it is valid. A temporary transaction will appear on the card for a nominal dollar amount. This authorization is temporary and will be automatically deleted as soon as credit card is authorized.
The credit card on file will be automatically processed to pay for the auction item if you are the successful auction winner.
Buyer pays all shipping costs as determined at the time of sale.
Buyer pays all applicable, tariffs, duties and any additional costs associated with shipping inside or outside of North America (if any).
Buyer is responsible for paying all applicable taxes to the proper jurisdiction (if any).
We ship to the United States, Canada, and Internationally. Shipping charges will be added to the final bid price of each item. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR TO THE FINAL 48 HOURS of each auction if you have specific shipping instructions.