Bringing Integrity to game-worn jersey collecting.
The MeiGray Group was formed by Barry Meisel and Bob Gray, two sports memorabilia collectors from New Jersey who met in January 1997 trading game-worn hockey jerseys. We began selling game-worn jerseys to the sports-collecting public in August 1997.
Most of the game-worn jerseys we offer come directly from the pro sports teams with which we sign working agreements. We currently have agreements with the:
- National Basketball Association (NBA)
- National Hockey League’s (NHL) Boston Bruins, Columbus Blue Jackets, Dallas Stars, Edmonton Oilers, Nashville Predators, New Jersey Devils, Philadelphia Flyers, Washington Capitals.
- Washington Redskins (NFL)
- USA Hockey
- National Women’s Hockey League (NWHL)
Every jersey we sell is registered into The MeiGrade System, the exclusive registry we created to track and protect the authenticity of game-worn jerseys. It's the industry's most powerful stamp of approval.
Authenticity is the problem; we are the solution.
Game-worn jersey collecting has skyrocketed over the last decade. But jersey authenticity has been a troubling issue for auction houses. There are far too many jerseys falsely advertised as "game-worn" and far too many auction houses that do not take the time to conclusively authenticate. We will not offer a jersey we have not authenticated properly. We will stand behind every item we offer, for life.
100% Guaranteed Authentic for Life … or your Money Back.
Yes, we mean for life. Get Real. If your jersey isn’t, you shouldn’t pay the price. MeiGray is the only sports memorabilia company that authenticates and stands behind everything we sell … for life. If it’s not real, we won’t offer it. If we can’t prove authenticity, you get your money back for as long as you own the item.
We’re Collectors Too, We Understand. That’s why we:
- Don’t charge Buyer’s Premiums or any other bogus surcharge.
- Accept all major credit cards and PayPal without imposing a surcharge.
- Provide a toll-free telephone number.
- Accept personal checks.
- Ship money-order, PayPal, and credit-card orders within 48 hours.
- Ship our jerseys in durable display boxes, with an extra layer of hard-corrugated cardboard for protection.
Unparalleled professionalism is the MeiGray way.
Our office is open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday. Our voicemail and e-mail systems operate 24 hours a day. And we answer questions promptly. You talk to knowledgeable staffers who are authenticators, memorabilia experts, and collectors who speak your language.
This is Who We Are.
Bob Gray, Chairman
Barry Meisel, President and Chief Operating Officer
Stu Oxenhorn, Director, MeiGray Authenticated and MeiGray Vintage
Jim Montague, Assistant Director, MeiGray Authenticated and MeiGray Vintage
Tyler Campbell, Director, MeiGray Auctions
Mike Lazzaro, Assistant Director, MeiGray Auctions
Rob Grose, NBA Program Director
Andrew Wojociechowski, NHL Program Director
Joe Manley, Director of Sales
Tony Stoble, Director of Ebay Sales
Steve Mann, Warehouse Manager
Rosemary DeSapio, Staff Photographer